Today's giveaway of wedding coordination is especially exciting because hiring a wedding coordinator is often one of the first things to be skipped by the budget couple. Wedding planning and coordination has long seemed like a luxury.
And Blush Celebrations is a great company. It's not very often that you come by a wedding vendor who is actually willing to admit that their services are not absolutely necessary for your wedding, but Blush admits in their FAQ that not everyone needs a planner.
But I think hiring a coordinator is important. Not necessary, but important. It will give you sanity. It will give you relaxation. It will give you the ability to enjoy your day without the interruption of worrying about the organization of things. (More on this in an older post.) Blush makes these same encouragements.
So here's to giving away free wedding coordination.
What you could win:
- 8 hours of day-of coordination
- pre-wedding meeting
- all other pieces of Blush's usual day-of contract, including contacting vendors, venue tours
Travel fees may apply. Additional hours may be added at $50 per hour.
How to enter: Each option below counts as one entry. The more entries, the better your chance of winning.
- Comment telling me why you want to win
- Like Wed4Less on facebook
- Like Blush Celebrations on facebook
- Follow Wed4Less on twitter
- Follow Blush Celebrations on twitter
- Follow Wed4Less on pinterest
- Tweet this giveaway or share this giveaway on your facebook status (and tag Wed4Less & Blush in the post)
REMEMBER TO COMMENT with each thing you do. Comments are how I keep track of entries. Also, please include your wedding date in your comments so we can make sure Blush is available on your date.
Contest will end Saturday at noon!